can't update mozilla with up2date

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Mon Nov 24 09:52:06 UTC 2003

Em Sáb, 2003-11-22 às 03:41, Lamont R. Peterson escreveu:
> --SNIP--
> > exmh-2.5-8.noarch
> > ez-ipupdate-3.0.11b7-1.i386
> > glut-3.7-12.i386
> > glut-devel-3.7-12.i386
> > hanterm-xf-2.0.5-5.i386
> I do not know what to tell you about any of these packages.

Glut is opengl stuff. Maybe mesa can do what this packages are meant
for?

> > perl-CGI-2.81-88.3.i386
> > perl-CPAN-1.61-88.3.i386
> > perl-DB_File-1.804-88.3.i386
> There are other recent posts on this list covering the Perl changes.
> Yesterday or today?

They're part of perl package now.

> > pine-4.44-19.90.0.i386
> Pine is deprecated.  I read somewhere that WU is no longer maintaining
> it.  I do not think anyone else has picked it up, either.

If is just pico you want, try installing nano. It's a pico clone.

> > soup-0.7.10-4.i386
> > soup-devel-0.7.10-4.i386
> What is soup?  Hold the puns, please.

It's a xml-based format for distributed interprocess communication.
Something link XDF for rpc.

> > vnc-doc-3.3.3r2-47.i386
> > watanabe-vf-1.0-11.noarch
> > wine-20031016-1rh9winehq.athlon
> Just like Java, I think wine is not a part of FC1 or RHL9.

It always was. The rh version was almost unusable, anyway. It was always
a very, very old, with a weird config file. The best you can do is
upgrade with a freshrpm, livna or whatever version. Not even winzip
would run ot of box sometimes...

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group