Wine+Starcraft

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Mon Nov 24 16:30:52 UTC 2003

I found an interesting document about Exec-Shield that
may be pertinent.

Rather than completely enabling it/disabling it, it
looks like there is a way to disable it on a "per
application" basis.  It is, of course, possible that I
am reading this document wrong, or that it is
out-dated.  But, personally, I would rather disable it
on a "per application" basis, rather thna completely
disabling it..

http://people.redhat.com/mingo/exec-shield/ANNOUNCE-exec-shield

=====