Unifying bookmarks Galeon, Netscape, Mozilla yea multi profiles

Tom Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 01:21:21 UTC 2003

On 24 Nov 2003, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> Subject: Re: Migrating bookmarks from Galeon to Epiphany

>     Mads> Go into Bookmarks/Edit Bookmarks, and then choose
>     Mads> File/Import Bookmarks.  There is a Galeon option in the drop
>     Mads> down menu.

Are there tools for unifying multiple sets of bookmarks
to a local $HOME/.My-BookMark.* file.

I find I am tinkering with multiple profiles and multiple
browsers and would like to consolidate all the bookmarks
I collect into a local file set that is browser neutral.
Then another topic is how best to edit the collection.

If one was going to build such a thing what would be a good common
data format/base to bring them into.

Thanks,
Tom Mitchell