Can't find advanced Gnome settings on FC1, what happened?

Jim Clark fedora at jimclark.net
Tue Nov 25 04:41:51 UTC 2003

Evidently, GNOME developer's 'just works' philosophy is not being
recieved as well by everyone. Check out the thread on the
focus-click-raise issue, which just so happens to be the reason I
started this thread.  User interfaces need to be customizable in some
areas because users can't agree on the "proper" way things should work.
Hopefully GNOME will see a richer set of options in the future.

thanks for the reply.

Jim