the CCRMA or alsa on fedora

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Tue Nov 25 13:16:46 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 23:34, Aaron wrote:
> HI all,
>  If you are at all interested in audio on Fedora a first release of the
> Planet CCRMA archives has been released.
>

> http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/
> enjoy.
> Aaron

Please forgive my ignorance here. I added the CCRMA archives to my
sources.list file but can not get any packages to install correctly
using synaptic. It complains about unsigned packages.

Is there a way to either get a key for CCRMA if it exists or allow
unsigned packages in synaptic from this repository? I'm using Synaptic
0.45 for this.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,