Xine problems

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Tue Nov 25 14:24:03 UTC 2003

Alexandre Strube ha scritto:
> Em Ter, 2003-11-25 às 03:58, antonio montagnani escreveu:
>

>>I found gxineplugin.so in /usr/lib/gxine, i copied it in mozilla plugin
>>directory, now I see plugin in the list, but when I connect to
>>www.nostalgie.fr I can't hear any sound!!! Sound card is working (both
>>with CD and streaming MP3's....) .What am I missing???
>>The radio is conencted as I see in the play-list...
>

> Better than me... here, it appears a "mplayerplug-in", cpu usage goes to
> 100%, and nothing happens..

I started a new thread on Mozilla and Multimedia.
BTW, i decided to work only on Xine, same behaviour of mplayerplug-in,
so I dropped it.
Some radios are working others not...maybe that some codec are to be
installed???

--

  Antonio

  Written with  Mozilla 1.4.1 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
  You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
  Scritto con Mozilla 1.4.1 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
  Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org