Windows terminal server

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 26 15:39:04 UTC 2003

Aaron M. Hirsch wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 November 2003 08:53, Panu Matilainen wrote:

>>>tsclient (but the Windows terminal server has to be set up correctly to
>>>allow access via this method).
>>
>>Also Citrix has a commercial version of their ICAclient available for
>>Linux.
>>
>>	- Panu -
>

> You could also use rdesktop, which I have had great success with and it is in
> the apt repositories.

Looks like tsclient is simply a graphical wrapper to rdesktop and can
also startup a few other protocols.   I downloaded it onto my
workstation, fired it up, and it segfaulted.   redesktop worked just fine.

						Matt Temple
Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street,  ML105      http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!