Question about invalid key installing mplayer with apt

Mark Kirven kirvnet at fastmail.us
Wed Nov 26 15:51:04 UTC 2003

I installed mplayer using apt and about half way during the install in
the terminal window it said something about an invalid key (and gave some
number relating to it) and continued to install. The install finished,
and appears ok.   Afterwards I installed the mplayer plugin here
http://freshmeat.net/projects/mplayerplug-in/?branch_id=43993&release_id=140487&topic_id=91
and and everything still seems fine. I am able to view windows and
quicktime media. I am not use to using apt and was curious is it normal
to see a message about an invalid key during an install using apt.