OT: Linux (Web) Terminals query

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 08:25:38 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm wondering what Linux solutions I can find which
will enable me to implement a Linux-based SVGA
Terminal ie. something which can access a backend
database (MySQL possibly), display it on the screen
via a fullscreen Web browser (with the purpose of
stopping users from closing the browser), and possibly
enable touch-screen functionality for the application,
something similar to an Internet Kiosk.

I'm hoping to find a Linux solution to this instead of
going the MS route.

Any help is appreciated. Thankyou.

Michael.