Error During Installaiton

Liew Chen Wai liew at cimb.com.my
Sun Nov 30 13:26:21 UTC 2003

	Hi,

	There was a error message "ypserv 2.8-3 cannot be openned. This is
due to a missing file or perhaps a corrup package...."
	I have visited the archive list. Since not only me, other people
also having the same problem. Is it a bug ? How I do I
	overcome this ?

	Rgds
	Liew

The contents of this e-mail may be confidential. Do not disclose,
copy or distribute it if you are not the intended recipient. It may
also be unlawful to do so.

This e-mail is sent without any implied warranty or representation
as to the accuracy or completeness of its contents, or as to the
authority of the sender to send it. Do not rely on its contents without
written confirmation from a duly authorised employee of CIMB.

Please notify admin1 at cimb.com.my if you have received this message in error.