Problems with X system

Josh its.josh at verizon.net
Sun Nov 30 22:58:46 UTC 2003

Just out of curiosity, does the all-in-wonder have dvi and analog
outputs?  I'm only asking because I had the same problem with my gforce
when I tried to use the digital out.  My monitor would give the same out
of range message unless I used the analog input.  If there was nothing
plugged into the analog out on the card, X would quit with a no monitor
found (or something to that effect).  Nvidia's drivers fixed the
problem, allowing me to use the digital out after adding a few options
to XF86Config.  Check the drivers you are using and see what type of
options you can pass to it.