Cisco Aironet 350?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Nov 30 23:49:17 UTC 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Clif Smith wrote:

> Has anyone gotten a Cisco Aironet 350 (Mini-PCI 802.11b) to work with
> FC1?  I've got an IBM T40 that isn't happy.

I have 2 sets of drivers made for this wireless card. The official Cisco
drivers (with the utilities it needs) and the wireless-tools compliant
driver that is GPL.

You can find these at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/aironet-utils/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-airo_mpi/

It's easiest if you add my repo as described at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/apt/

PS The wireless-tools does not compile for Fedora Core's kernel (yet). You
may try it with RH9's kernel.
PS2 The Cisco one needs you to load bcard after you load the driver, best
to configure this into /etc/modules.conf.