Fedora and the System Administrator

Jim Buchanan jbuchana at buchanan1.net
Wed Oct 1 01:38:20 UTC 2003

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 05:41:57PM -0700, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> [1] This begs the question, if you don't have the time to tweak RHWS, then
> how do you have the time to participate in rh-consortium? My response: One

I can't imagine installing a large base of any Unix without tweaking
the distribution for your corporation's needs first.

We do it with HP/UX, we do it with Solaris, we do it with Linux, and
out PC admins even do it to MS operating systems.

Jim Buchanan                                      jbuchana at buchanan1.net
"ID was everything nowadays. Used to be that money was gold or silver or
 something tangible. But plastic money was just a way of telling people
 where to find you. Who you were. How to touch you." -Bruce Sterling
================= Visit: http://www.thehungersite.com ==================