RedHat SRPMS

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Sun Oct 5 18:41:09 UTC 2003

On Oct  5, 2003, Bill Anderson <bill at noreboots.com> wrote:

> And as three FAQ states, the "any third party" is a third party who has
> received the binaries, not just Joe on the Street.

Well...  What if your wife (or anyone she distributed the binaries to)
gave your written offer to someone else, without the binaries? :-)
Wouldn't such a person still be entitled to get the sources?  Or how
would you tell whether s/he actually got the binaries?

Anyway...  we're way off topic here :-)  Better continue the
discussion in private, if at all.  Or maybe news:gnu.misc.discuss :-)