Bugs...

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Wed Oct 8 10:39:44 UTC 2003

Lewi schrieb:

>> [snip]
>
>thank you, it works for me
>I get metacity-2.6.2 from rawhide then rebuild it.
>but there is still problem, in gtk1 apps

I've updated to 2.6.2-1 from rawhide and that did it for me. (not
rebuild a srpm)

>(screenshot: http://mbone.petra.ac.id/~ichtus/fedora/Screenshot.png)
>like what I'm using gnomesword, don't get benefit from updating metacity
>others is good
>
>and I noticed that quanta(kde), don't compatible about window position in
>maximize window,
>if last state is maximizing, then when I loading again
>it won't maximize, different if quanta last state is in umaximize
>when I loading again, the position window is fine

??? I'll check out if this happens at my box, too.

Has anybody tried xawtv in metacity??? It's horrible: You can hardly
move the window, if you do so to fast, the picture looses it's connetion
to the window. I'll do a screenshot of that.

Christoph