OpenGroupware? -- how is it "crippled" at the server???

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at weiss.name
Wed Oct 15 20:21:43 UTC 2003

> I've heard you can actually use the Ximian Connector to interface the
> two, though I've not tried. Ximian did open up the groupwise connector as
> a starting point for the OGo connector though....

I've been holding off on trying out OGo until it and Evolution play nice
together without having to purchase a bunch of licenses for M$ middleware
connectors.  You'd think that, since both claim to adopt open standards,
that they'd be talking by now.

Any news on when I'll just be able to load OGo on my linux server and use
Evolution to do all of the groupware stuff with it?  Seems to me that the
two orgs would be champing at the bit, as this would effectively end
Exchange in small businesses....

Ben