samba browsing problem

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Thu Oct 16 03:17:03 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 22:50, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> It's your firewall setting. eth0 is likely not setup as a trusted
> device.
>
> see the previous postings today on this list titled: Fedore 0.95
> Nautilus SMB error

Just to double check in case I'm an idiot...

[root at stargrazer elanthis]# /sbin/iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

There aren't any other kinds of firewall settings lurking about that
iptables wouldn't know about, are there?

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.