Flash for Mozilla using Fedora CORE

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Fri Oct 17 19:18:56 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 15:15, Mel Seder wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I downloaded the file at macromedia.com
> "install_flash_player_6_linux.tar.gz", double clicked it (it spun the
> hard drive and seemed ok) and went looking for flashplayer-installer
> but it was not found also.  I did this under my user name NOT root.

Where did you download it to?  What "seemed ok" when you "double clicked
it?"  You need to put the download somewhere you can find it.  When you
open the download, it should be unpacked (or open an unpacker like
file-roller to let you unpack it).  The resulting folder will have the
installer in it.

> =====
> The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
> absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)
>

> --
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.