advice on upgrading from 9.0 to fedora 0.95

Duncan Morison duncan_morison at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 23:04:37 UTC 2003

I'd be interested to hear how possible this is?

Having messed around with fedora quite a bit I decided
to build a Redhat 9.0 system that I was happy with
first, then  upgrade once I'd got everything I wanted
installed succesfully. ( using apt-get and freshrpms )

Coluld this be as simple as installing yum and
changing my /etc/yum.conf to my old fedora's yum.conf
and running yum upgrade?