advice on upgrading from 9.0 to fedora 0.95

Tom Diehl tdiehl at
Sun Oct 19 18:02:13 UTC 2003

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Duncan Morison wrote:

> the're already installed ( krb5-libs for
> )
> any way to get around it?

You either need to rm the packages or provide new ones to satisfy the deps.
Pine has been rm'd from FC. I am not sure about redhat-config-securitylevel
(never used it so thre is no way I would miss it) but I think that had also been
rm'd. If I am wrong about rh-config-sl I am sure someone will correct me. FWIW
pine srpms are available from 3rd party sources (
comes to mind) but need to be recompiled for FC because of some lib changes.
Maybe someone has packages precompiled that are available but I am not aware
of them and I have not had time to do it myself.

......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522
tdiehl at	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123 at