CNET News Article

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Wed Oct 22 20:20:45 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 12:06, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:

> Do you seriously believe that you're going to pay fill price for the
> Entreprise line if you call Red Hat, tell them you have n servers
> (where n is a whole lot) and ask for a discount?

I'm presuming you mean "NOT ask for a discount?".

I might do that (and ask for a discount) if and when the control panel
vendors support RH EL.  So far they're not.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation