missing RPM in desktop install -- xsri-2.1.0-6

Duncan Morison duncan_morison at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 01:12:42 UTC 2003

Never ever succesfully installed redhat on vmware via
the CDs... this has always happenned to me.

But if you select the CD drive to mount the redhat
iso's it will work fine.

used to happen on vmware 3 and still happens with 4.

not quite sure why this is the case but it seems to
happen to many people who have tried to install rh on
vmware from what I've seen.

seeing as mounting the iso's always works 'shrug'