up2date update

Joshua Legbandt jtlegbandt at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 14:32:38 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 07:17, Philip Balister wrote:
> Before rawhide shutdown, up2date worked fine for me. Rawhide appears to be
> back, well up2date says there are updates to retrieve, but when I run up2date
> it stalls fetching header info. This machine isn't registered, but skipping
> that has worked in the past ...
>
> Hints?

The header files were available long enough to be downloaded the
rhn_applet and then the directories were locked down again. I checked
the rawhide directory on http://ftp.redhat.com and noticed that several
directories were still not accessible, even though I could download the
header files.

-josh

--
Joshua Legbandt <jtlegbandt at earthlink.net>