nvidia thoughts

Duncan Morison duncan_morison at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 01:09:31 UTC 2003

At the end of the day ATi stuff breaks GLUT whilst
Nvidia stuff doesn't.

ATi is 100% and better than nvidia if you use
gentoo... otherwise nvidia amkes for a less stressful
life.

I first used their drivers over a year ago for a
machine that played dixv, mame and dvd's to my TV.
I upgraded to ATi, but after having bought a nvidia
laptop I'm massively impressed how good their current
drivere install is.

closed it may be, but they are looking after us linux
users..... please don't spoil it.

 --- Sean Middleditch <elanthis at awesomeplay.com>
wrote: > On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 13:21, Christoph
Wickert