Up2date

Neil B. Cohen nbc at aikisoft.com
Fri Oct 24 11:45:16 UTC 2003

Hi,

Up2date seems to be working for me on rawhide this morning. However,
every package (the kernel, php and various others) are listed as
'already downloaded' and then the progress bar slides across slowly as
if it were downloading the package... The packages appear to install
properly - is this an up2date bug??

And every one complained about not having a signature - is that correct
or have I failed to set something up properly?

I'd also like to thank all of you who have replied to the startup
questions I asked last week - it was very helpful, and my system seems
to be running fairly well now...

thanks,

nbc