Up2date hangs

Joel Barrios jbarrios at linuxparatodos.net
Sat Oct 25 18:09:14 UTC 2003

You downloaded some "error 400" plain html files instead of RPM
packages. Try watching content of these files with a web browser and you
will see. Probably you are still using up2date from Fedora Core RC3,
update to latest version available at
http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/Fedora/RPMS/