UPDATE: iTunes inside of VMWare inside of Windows -- Internal CDRW

Roberto Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Sun Oct 26 06:15:41 UTC 2003

Did not take me long at all, Yes you can do a burn using an Internal
CD-RW.  When you go to add the device you cannot do it by its hd label,
you have to give VMWare the serial emulation, for Example under SUSE
Linux 9 my serial emulation label is /dev/sr1.  That is the information
that needs to be provided

--
----
For information on PowerPC Linux and x86 Linux please go to my website:

http://www.geocities.com/kane121975/

I have many specific SuSE Linux related how-tos and much more helpful information

Yahoo IM: kane121975
AOL: Desparado166
ICQ: 119807053
MSN Messenger: latinlover209