ATI Radeon 9600 bug report

Mike A. Harris mharris at
Fri Oct 31 06:10:50 UTC 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Sys Admin wrote:

>Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:15:24 +1300
>From: Sys Admin <sdoradus at>
>To: mharris at, fedora-list at
>Subject: ATI Radeon 9600 bug report
>Dear Mike,
>    We recently tested fedora on a dual Athlon machine with an ATI
>Radeon 9600 with two outputs, VGA and DVI. Chipsets 4150 and 4170
>combined on the one board.
>    I tested this every way I could think of, modifying the XF86Config
>for one or two screens, etc. But no joy. I'll get more details after the
>weekend. VESA was fairly stable.
>Regards, TC

All bug reports must go into bugzilla for bug tracking purposes
by the submitter:

Include complete details in your report of what you attempted and
what the results were, indicating any error messages or lockups,
etc.  Also please attach your X server log file, config file, and
/var/log/messages uncompressed from the time of failure to the
bug report using bugzilla's file attachment feature.

Mike A. Harris