rpm lockups - argh

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 23 04:59:10 UTC 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Sean Middleditch wrote:

>On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 10:46, rhllist at assursys.co.uk wrote:

>> > The backport you mention are the files in
>> > ftp://ftp.rpm.org/pub/rpm/test-4.1.1 ?
>>
>> Yup, that's the badger. ;-)
>
>Hmm, Rawhide has rpm 4.2.1-0.30, and the bug persists - I'm assuming I
>probably don't want to downgrade, since the 4.1.1 test is just
>backported stuff from 4.2, yes?

I have not been able to get it to do this with the rawhide version.. and
I have done some pretty darn complicated database transactions with some
rpms inside of rpms... Do you have a replicable case including hardware
swap size?

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545