Bugzilla filing

Michael Lee Yohe michael.yohe at us.army.mil
Thu Sep 25 15:28:11 UTC 2003

> * Do I file on Red Hat's bugzilla or fedora's?

Red Hat Bugzilla.

> * Red Hat's Bugzilla "version" field has no entry for severn. Which
>   version do I file it under?

Choose the product as "Red Hat Linux Beta" - Severn was a beta Linux
product release.

> * Should I use "openoffice" or "installation" in the component field?

This may be an problem with the dependencies of the openoffice-*-1.0.2
packages.  But this should be clarified if you report the bug on
"installation" or "Anaconda".

--
Michael Lee Yohe <michael.yohe at us.army.mil>
U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command Software Engineering Directorate