OK so where's Beta #2

Thu Sep 25 16:43:43 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 11:23, Rick Johnson wrote:
> Terry Polzin wrote:
>
> > On Thursday 25 September 2003 10:04, Chris Ricker wrote:
> >
> >>Mirrors have been told that severn beta #2 should be made publically
> >>available at 2:00 PM EDT today (Sep 25)
> >

> > Same path?
>
> Apparently, access is denied to it presently.
>
> -Rick

Related to this subject, in an obtuse sort of way, what is the
recommended/preferred approach to upgrading from RH 9 to Fedora Beta #2?
Can one do a distro upgrade or should one do a fresh install?  If the
latter, will the Fedora install process preserve the present /home tree
structure if one does not alter the partitions?

FWIW, I am presently using yum and apt/synaptic DL'd from the fedora.us
site for RH 9 stable.

TIA,

Marc