Repository with later spamassassin

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 02:15:11 UTC 2004

So setup spamassassin system wide.  I did this for a company using
sendmail and procmail.  Works great.  I still use an evolution filter at
home to run spamassassin.  Been running that for almost a year now.  At
the point that I may just /dev/null the spam messages it tags.  Been
saving them until now just in case there was a false positive.
Have not had any for many many months now.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>