scroll mouse problem

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Wed Apr 21 10:09:12 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 21:46, Nagaprabhanjan Bellari wrote:
> And atlast it worked, after removing the culprit 'gpm'.
> Thanks to all those who have put in their mental efforts to provide solutions
> to me.
>
> It really makes me excited to hear from all of you. ( especially from
> alexander who contributes much to this community. ).
>
> Thanks a lot.

> regards
> BNP.
A slightly late reply, but I hope it will be of some use to some of you.

At my office I found I was having intermittent problems at work with
regards to keyboards not working, and the mouse stopping to function
from time to time.

I realised that the mouse had been set up as a standard PS2 mouse, when
I changed it to run as a USB mouse, all of the problems disappeared.

Doug