Dual-Boot/XP Crash

Gary Waters gwaters at rci-enr.net
Fri Apr 23 01:48:51 UTC 2004

Greetings,

I changed my motherboard, CPU, and Videocard. I previously posted my
intentions and queried as to whether or not Fedora would survive the
transition, which it did....with flying colors. However, windows XP did
NOT. I'm now looking to repair or reinstall XP so my daughter won't
drive me nuts over not being able to play her games.

Could somebody point me to a FAQ on how to do this and restore grub? The
man pages are somewhat vague. I really don't want to lose this fedora
installation. I spent a lot of time fine-tuning it. I did some googling
on the matter, but I would feel much more secure with whatever
suggestions this list has to offer. Thanks.

Gary