Problem with monitor/keyboard/mouse switch

Chadley Wilson chadley at
Mon Apr 26 08:55:40 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 21:30, Peter Bürger wrote:
> Hello,
> I've a problem with my monitor/keyboard/mouse switch. I don't know
> how it's called in english. 

Sorry for the late response, just FYI it called a KVM switch box
(Keyboard, Video, Mouse)
I have about 40 of them various models. They all drop the mouse in
windows linux and os2.
Some of mine are digital and some are manual. By digital I mean the ones
that have a power supply and you can switch computers using the

Cheers Chad

More information about the users mailing list