Firefox/thunderbird question

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Wed Apr 28 21:45:55 UTC 2004

The instructions on how to make the script are right on the mozex website.
It can be copied and pasted. Just make a batch called thunderbird-mailto.sh
and call it with mozex.

#!/bin/sh
#
#script author: asterix
#http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=136157#136157

export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/opt/thunderbird

if [ $(ps aux | grep thunderbird | wc -l) -gt 4 ]; then
# thunderbird is running (thunderbird est lance)
        $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME/thunderbird -remote "mailto($1?subject=$2)"
else
# thunderbird is not running (thunderbird n'est pas lance)
        $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME/thunderbird -P default -compose
mailto:$1?subject=$2;
fi