[OT] Laptops with Linux

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Thu Apr 29 18:23:13 UTC 2004

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't communicate my need clearly.  I'm not looking
for information on which models work well with Linux (well, I am but that's
something I know where to find).  What I want is retailers that sell
notebooks without making you pay for any Microsoft software.  The few
specialty type places that preload Linux don't really save you any money buy
replacing Windows with Linux and that's what I'm looking to do, save some
money.

--
Henry Hartley