Real Player 10 for Linux

Wed Aug 4 00:10:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 19:04, James Drabb wrote:
> Has anyone tired this yet under FC2?  I tried both the binary and the
> rpm and neither work.  When I run realplay, it just sits there with no
> error messages, realplayer never shows up, though there are two
> realplay.bin processes.
>
> Did anyone get it to work?

Working here Jim. I just installed it today using the RPM. This is on a
Dell 5150 laptop with an nVidia card using the nVidia driver. I also
just installed the latest kernel today (2.6.7-1.494.2.2).

Not sure what to suggest other than be sure that you do not have any
older versions of realplayer or helixplayer installed, in case there is
a conflict.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz