Not able to boot Fedora 2 after ghosting XP

Carl Nicholls mrnicholls at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 9 03:36:14 UTC 2004

    I am a new Linux beginner, I installed Core 2 and it was running OK, I had trouble with windows XP and ghosted back copy of XP and this was a copy before I installed Core 2, the result is XP boots OK but not Core 2. I can using install Core 2 DVD get into linux rescue and have the prompt "sh-2.05b# "  this is the limit of my knowledge re Linux, I need help with instructions and syntax to redo the booting instructions in Linux.

Carl Nicholls