I can't get into Linux.

Shelagh oneida at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 15 23:05:35 UTC 2004

Dear RoboticGolem

Thankyou for your response. It was indeed a permissions problem, but
farther up the line
in the /usr/share directory. Some idiot (me!) changed the permissions. I
slept on the
problem the first night but it only came to me last night what I'd changed.

So I looked up in my book how to tackle permissions on the command line
and it worked.

Shelagh