USB CF Reader

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Aug 16 19:57:54 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 16.08.2004 schrieb Thornton um 21:51:

> I ran across a post on linuxquestions that said for usb cf readers to
> work you need scsi support.  All I did was add SCSI support to the
> kernel.

That is already active in the Fedora kernel. You can't have changed
anything then.

Just a few days ago I helped someone in #fedora on freenode with his USB
CF card reader. After he did it correct, especially reading the logs and
then mounting sda5, all was fine for him.

I myself did mount the CF card from an USB reader owned by my brother
some weeks ago. Worked instantly.

> let me go ahead and reconect the devices and I will copy the syslog
> messages.

Ok.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.7-1.494.2.2smp
Serendipity 21:54:44 up 12 days, 15:22, load average: 1.17, 0.72, 0.37