I also wonder...

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Aug 17 05:01:56 UTC 2004

--On Monday, August 16, 2004 9:16 PM -0400 "Michael E. Webster"
<mwebster at intercosmos.com> wrote:

> While we're wondering...  I wonder why people are quick to post
> straight forward questions without taking time to research
> their "problem".  Google is a great resource for finding answers.

And I wonder why people pick such uninformative subject lines. Esp. on such
a busy list, where most readers have no hope of reading the whole group and
read only the topics with subject lines that "sell". (I half-wondered if
this thread was going to be about America's favorite white bread! ;) )