help with install

malik malik malikguna at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 10:57:48 UTC 2004

what did you do for installing the FC2?   i can't get ur question. explain in brief.

malik.

Macadio Gaines <macadio at gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Guys,

Im new to Linux and I wanted to ask a few questions to get my system
up and running.

1.) I downloaded the first ISO disk and burned it to CD. I can't do
the check sum cause im running a Windows2k box. But when I put in the
CD it does not auto install it just boots to windows. Is there some
trick or something I did not do to get the CD to auto boot to load the
OS?

2.) Do I need to download all 4 ISO images? just getting 1 took over 5
hours on a T-1 line at work.

Thanks for your help guys,

Mac

http://mail.yahoo.com