Finding compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.126.i386.rpm in Fedora

Neil Thompson abraxis at telkomsa.net
Fri Dec 3 08:34:20 UTC 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 01:47:45PM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

> Hopes, wishes - those are different. I hoped it would look at my DVD. I wish
> it would look at my DVD.

I have had some success with yum using a file:// URL pointing at the mount point.

Unfortunately, this only works if the repodata/headers directory is on the DVD.  I've
remade the CDs for various releases with the required stuff on them.

--
Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew)

Neil

THEOREM: VI is perfect.
PROOF: VI in roman numerals is 6.  The natural numbers < 6 which divide 6 are
1, 2, and 3. 1+2+3 = 6.  So 6 is a perfect number.  Therefore, VI is perfect.
QED
                                                    -- Arthur Tateishi