FC2 -> FC3 upgrade question

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 17:38:29 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Of course there is no need to suppress a comparison of Fedora with other
> Linux distributions or UNIX® flavours. But I think a catholic in a
> protestant church, commenting all the way over divine service and the
> protestant church and faith in contrast to the one of his believe, he
> would too be asked to discuss his different feelings at a different
> place.

Interesting analogy.

In the (Anglican) churches I've attended, we've welcomed constructive
comments from people from other denominations. We've learnt a lot of
helpful things (and some very good music) from them.

Which is not to say that we accept everything: often the comparison
makes us appreciate what we have.

I think we're going to have to agree to differ.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | So what would happen if an Enterprise security team,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | who always get killed soon after appearing, fought a