Core 3 Disk 3 .iso

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 21:25:05 UTC 2004

On 12/08/2004 10:19:17 AM, Henry Hartley wrote:
> [...]

Except on systems, the burned CD's will fail the verification test when
asked by the installer, even when they are good. Supposedly only on IDE
cdrom drives, and supposedly (if burned dao with padding) only some
subset of those. That subset includes the cdrom drive I installed from
(now upgraded to dvd-rom, which passes burned fc3 dvd - I'll have to
test cd's again)

But the md5sum check of the iso images before burning should definitely
not fail.