laptop touchpad causing browser 'Back'??

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 04:18:26 UTC 2004

I noticed this behavior also with mozilla. It seems to me that moving
the mouse on the lower portion of the pad from right to left causes back
pages and moving the mouse from left to right on th lower portion of the
pad goes forward in pages.

I like the action now, since some explanation of the action was provided
in earlier postings. The pages for the browser going all over the place
before was just a pecularity before that I did not know what was causing
  the new action.

Jim

--
The gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.