FC3: Remove a plugin from Firefox

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Dec 23 08:36:49 UTC 2004

I am trying to remove th gxine plugin from Firefox.
I have no gxineplugin.so file in any directory (I have made also a full
search of such a file on my system) but I get in the list of Firefox
plugins (about:plugins). I have also disisnstaleld gxine.
Butwhen i fire a radio station I see the gxine plugin window (and it
doesn't work as gxine is away)
I am a little bit confused.Whti shappening??

--
 Antonio
 Working with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Linux Fedora Core 3