libxml libxml2 libxslt update

david davidjs at netspace.net.au
Sat Dec 25 12:30:06 UTC 2004

hi robin
looks like its me and you again
i think it was you who had the similar problem to me a while back
anyway could you give me some more info on what you think to solve this
problem, although im going to change this computer to a higher spek and
then load in fc3 shortly but i would like to fix this all the same
thanks for any help
david