Multiple OS

Fernando A. Naranjo Molina fanm at capucine.c.telefonica.net
Sun Feb 1 10:20:31 UTC 2004

Yes, of course. You should make a partion for XP (may be /dev/hda1), another
for Fedora (/dev/hda2) and so.

If you have XP installed, and you don't want to delete it try to use Partition
Magic to reduze the size of NTFS filesystem.

If you make a clean install, install XP first... it would make your life
easiest if you do it by this way

(sorry for my English!!!!)